zaterdag 19 december 2009


... so this is something I won't be doing again!
The Skruvsta is finally finished and I'm glad it is. It took me much longer than I thought it would. In my mind it was just a case of dismantling, using the fabric pieces as a pattern and sewing everything back together.
Yeah right!
In my dreams!
But without going into detail of the whole process, I can now say it's done, finished and finally back in use in my sewing room. I also put some wheels under it.
(which was also quit an undertaking; thank you very much Ikea for your lack of service!)
So let this be a lesson:
If it ain't broke, think long and hard before you try to fix it!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. W-A-U-W!!!!
    Respect! Ik zou niet weten hoe aan zoiets te beginnen!

  2. heb ooit eens een hoed voor een zetel gemaakt, hij slobbert aan alle kanten, en is nu echt aan vervanging toen, maar never never never dat ik dat nog doe!

  3. You make me laugh. I too have many such projects where I wonder what I;m doing in the middle of it. Usually I don't blog about it, only show my readers the simple and easy road that I found in the process of it.

    Anyhow, this looks like way to difficult for me to even consider doing, so 'petje af, hoor!!'

    Thanks for commenting on our blog, btw, and you are hereby invited to join our linky party: