woensdag 24 maart 2010

Jagged edges.

A few months ago I found two fabric sample books outside a store, free to take.
And so I did. Not really sure what I was going to use them for, but I knew they had potential.
Then a few weeks later I read this post and knew I wasn't the only one
that saw more in these little fabric pieces.
And yesterday I found two more sample books outside that store,
one of them being my absolute favorite: Gorgeous striped fabric from Chivasso.
Oh, the things I can make with that!
I'm still not sure though what a man in a bubble bath (which is VERY masculin by the way...)
has got to do with upholstery fabric?!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Nou, dat is wel een mooie vondst, al die boeken met staaltjes! Ik ben benieuwd wat je er mee gaat doen.

    En die man, tja, b(l)advulling zeker? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Euh... die man in dat bad... met die douchekop! My God! Zéér foute foto :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen