zaterdag 31 juli 2010

Give & take.




Yesterday I received a Stylish Blogger Award from MiekK's.
Thank you very much!
To accept the award I have to share five random facts about myself and pass it on to 5 other bloggers.


1. I'm very impatient, but I'm trying to work on that.
2. Autumn is my favorite season.
I'm looking forward already to wearing scarfs, boots, tights & raincoats!
3. When I was 6, I wanted to experience how it would feel, to run with my eyes closed.
It hurt a lot.
The church building however had no scratch.
4. I love any movie about war or the army. I will pick 'Band of Brothers' over 'Sex and the City' any day.
5. I love jewelry, but hardly ever wear it. Though I think it looks great on others, when I wear it, I can't help but feel like a decorated Christmas tree.


And the award goes to:





And now for the giving part.
The winner of the giveaway is:
So Vanessa, please e-mail me your address, and I'll send you your bag as soon as possible. Congratulations!
And a big thank you to everyone who left a comment about their favorite song, it was great reading about it! A playlist is coming soon!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Dankjewel :-) Ik zal het morgen eens doorbloggen ;-)

    Liefs! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wauw, leuk. Mijn eerste award. Blij mee. Tot blogs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Met je ogen dicht fietsen doet ook veel pijn.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen