zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

A bit pouffy.

It's been pretty quiet around here lately and that's because Windows Vista doesn't agree with me. Nor the printer for that matter. But luckily "The Brother" is kind of a PC-whisperer and now everything is back okay.

Being laptop deprived does mean I had a lot of time (no emails, no Blog reader or other Internet distractions) to do other things and so I made a bean bag pouf.



I've used two bean bags from the second hand shop just for the filling,

and I have used this pattern.
Mittie already seems to like it!


P.S. Accidentally I was in Hasselt today so I went to 'Handmade in Belgium'. It was great seeing some fellow Bloggers in real life, although I didn't talk to any of you. I'm way to shy for that!
Anyhow, I saw some great looking stuff, hopefully there will be a sequel next year.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuk zeg die poef! en zo te zien vind je kat dat ook. Leuke stof.

    groetjes Adriana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Echt sjiek! Ziet er een zalige poef uit...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ik ga akkoord met twee bovenstaande dames! En wat een leuke foto's daar links vanboven in dat kadertje!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love that fabric. and your cat is so cuteeee :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen