zaterdag 23 oktober 2010

Rummaging.

Yesterday evening I went to a high school reunion. 
At first I was a bit apprehensive, but it turned out to be a great evening & great fun to see some faces from the past again.  It was unfortunate though that no one had thought of bringing some pictures from our high school years.  Not that there are a lot of photographs of those four years, and the better for it, but I knew I had one class photo somewhere in a scan folder on my PC.

After some digging through all my photograph folders I found this.
The class of '95.
Oh yes, we were all as awkward and clumsy as 15-years-olds can be and no, I am not going to tell you who I am.  That's for me to know and for you to find out.


By opening this particularity folder I also found other great photographs from the past:

THE FOUR MUSKETEERS.
My brother, my nieces & I spent a lot of time together during our childhood, so these pictures bring back a lot of good memories. 
Presenting our freshly caught crabs. Cleaned and cooked.

 I LOVE this picture!  It's one of my favorite pictures of all time.

Sunday afternoons & 'Sponsen Broekskes'.


PARTY PICTURES.
My family can party, oh yeah!
In the old days:


 I love how the door divides the table in two!

Our new years eve parties were legendary:
 there was dancing,

 skits 

  & bad nineties fashion.

And then this last pictures is just because 'the Brother' thinks he doesn't get enough of attention on my blog. 
So especially  for him, I'll give you:
The Brother a.k.a. 'Ghunter'. (he is the one on the right)
How's that for standing in the spotlight!  Happy now?

6 opmerkingen:

  1. O o o, dat zijn prachtige foto's! echte schatten!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, in mijn familie werden ook van die legendarische nieuwjaarsfeestjes gehouden... Leuke herinneringen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Spot ik daar Sandra Kim voor de kerstboom? Zalige foto's!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lol, uw broer zo voor schut zetten. Daar gaat ge nog ne prijs voor betalen, me dunkt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. die tafel!! en niet te vergeten: de broer!!!!!! LOL :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. SCHITTERENDE foto's !!!
    Brengt toch steeds leuke herinneringen naar boven :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen